DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, August 28, 2009

fall is coming, love it , great time to see carving shows

well hi folks, my favorite season is fall, i love everything about it, the leaves, harvest and thankful for the cooler weather. its also a wonderful time to see a carving show, if you have never been to one, take the time to go, its soooo worth it. summer is a slower time, people going on vacations, trips, and now that fall is here, and more carving shows too . i went to the lancaster carving show here in lancaster pa, not to far from me, about 30 mins lol on a good day,,, lots of tourist in this part of the country, and that is great, the show was great, and i was able to get some of it on my youtube channel, so get out there if your an old or new carver,,, you can get so many neat ideas for projects ,,, that is where i got the pinecone project idea , and was able to do it for my youtube channel, its a fun project, so come and enjoy a day out and go to a show. i plan to go do my trips around carving shows, lol , like most carvers , fall is coming, and i am loving it.

No comments: