DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

next project is the sitting cone sheep to add to the manger scene

hi everyone well the sitting sheep cone is coming soon,, working on it hopefully will get a few videos up tonight,, i dont know how many yet,, i will load the first and last here on my blog  , the rest can been seen on my youtube channel as videos are loaded, this will be the last of the animals to the manger scene and all three , cow , donkey and sheep will be put on a dvd soon,, thanks and enjoy, arleen

No comments: