DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

live broadcasting on youtube,, ohhh my next monday july 23 2012 @845pm

hi folks,, i just tried the feature that allows me to broadcast live on my youtube channel ,, called carverswoodshop...     wow ,, i was a bit nervous,, and not sure what i was doing,, but a friend of mine was on facebook, and said she saw it and indeed it was live!!!,,  lol what is this world coming to and what can come next?   it is a wonder to me,, but it worked,, after i am done with the broadcast,, youtube will load it to my  channel for those that were not able to see it,,     its a little choppy but the audio is great,,  so i will let you know when i will do the next one in advance i will be using it to answer questions that i get on facebook about carving,, and in fact you can send me a question while i am on the air,,,  this will be fun,,  and others that might be watching might have the same questions,, so i plan to do this monday nights starting this coming monday, july 23, 2012  i will be on live at 830pm (est)  for about 15 mins,, hopefully this will work,,     i will give it a shot,, so gather round,, and send some questions you would like to see answered, to carverswoodshop@yahoo.com or you can do if on my facebook page,,  ok see you next monday,, take care and keep carving,,  arleen

No comments: