DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

what a joy!!

hi folks,, i  am here in the new carvers camper updating my blog,, there are three spots remaining for the cone santa head  bottle stopper class in less then two weeks,, things are shaping up well,  i will try to make my video clips for my project here,, but the cars and trucks going by might is a bit louder then i like it to be,, so i will do a test run on it,,, but plenty of light,,  and plugs in this room,  and plus i not far from the folks if they need me ,, having aircards, computers and cell phone you really can have an office anywhere,,, the technology is amazing,, so portable, and so compact,,  well keep carving and i named the firemans  dog to sparky :)  hope to get a few more videos up by tomorrow night,, take care  arleen

No comments: