DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, May 25, 2012

painting in my new camper studio

hi folks  i decided that i needed to get some of my carvings painted,  if your like me and rather carve then paint will this is what happens when you wait LOL ,, , i painted this in the carvers camper studio,,  it worked out just great ,, i could leave it till the next day,, and now i have a few ready to put on ebay,, or keep them here in the studio to sell later this year,,   they look a little glossy cause of the mineral oil mix that i use as a finish,, but in a couple of days that will disappear.  enjoy,, i am  having a great time,, still hard for me to believe that i really have my studio,, :)   keep carving folks, arleen

No comments: