DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

wood carving class, long legged santa,, one day, nov 1, 2014 830am-430pm


  • at 8:30am - 4:30pm
  • Show Map
    930 birdell road , honey brook, pa 19344 at my camper studio
this is a one day class, of the long legged santa , sat nov 1, 2014 ,, 830am to 430 pm,, there will be two cutouts, 5 1/2 tall and 1 1/2 wide ... and paint and brushes provide in the class to finished project.. plus a dvd of your choice ,, cost is 60.00 coffee, and donuts, and water will be provided, bring you lunch,, total 6 people min of 3 , some carving experience needed,, please to confirm a spot you will have to email me at carverswoodshop@yahoo.com, or 484-364-0471.. it will be held at my camper studio , at the farm ,, 930 birdell road honey brook, pa . 19344..

POSTS

3 comments:

Diana said...

Sign Bud up for this class. I can't make it. =( Bud and I gave your information to 2 ladies at the Cloister Artisan Fair who wanted to learn how to carve. =)

carverswoodshop said...

i will save a spot for bud,, and yes thank you i did get a call from a woman that told me that bud had given her the information,,, thanks again, and see him at the class, take care,, arleen

carverswoodshop said...

i will save a spot for bud,, and yes thank you i did get a call from a woman that told me that bud had given her the information,,, thanks again, and see him at the class, take care,, arleen