DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

WOOD CARVING CLASS, ONE DAY , COFFEE SITTING SANTA ( BEER OR WINE BALD SANTA

 hi folks two people are sign up for this class, 4 spots remaining

hi fyi,, you will need to contact me to confirm a seat for the class i am limited to 6 people,, if you hit the going button that does not confirm a stop,, my email is carverswoodshop@yahoo.com or call 484-364-0471 thanks arleen

COST IS 55.00

INTERMEDIATE (HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE HANDLING A KNIFE}

, , you will get two cutouts, and choice of dvd, paints and brushes are provided in the class to paint you finished carving,, , please contact me direct by email carverswoodshop@yahoo.com or call 484-364-0471 to confirm a spot. this is a one day class held at my carving studio , 930 birdell road honey brook pa,,19344 at the farm,,, sat . 830am 430pm limit is 6 , coffee, donuts, and water provided bring your lunch

2 comments:

Birds Of A Feather Flutes said...

I really love your sitting series. This one is fantastic. Are you going to put on u tube? or dvd?

Birds Of A Feather Flutes said...

I love these sitting series. This one is fantastic. I love it. Are you going to do a u tube or dvd?