DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, February 18, 2011

warm day,, and one more presentation !!

hi folks, i know its been a few days, its been warm enough to do some outside painting around the farm that needed it, since i fix the some of the doors , it got to cold out early this winter that i could not get the painting done, so with temps close to 60 degrees it was time to try to get it done which i was able to do ,, also i got a call to do another presentation to do about woodcarving this coming sunday,, so it will be interesting, its not really my thing but i guess it will be LOL it amazes me how things come about,, and the people you will come in contact with,, you never know where things will go and what will be next,, i didnt see myself of doing presentations, but i guess this will be something i might have to get use to,, it seems that i going out of my comfort zone,, and i believe once your out of the comfort zones, that is where you learn the most. ok folks keep carving, my carverswoodshop luncheon is this coming monday, and then the following monday feb 28 is the standing branch santa class,, one day,, so far things are moving forward, hopw all is well, take care arleen

1 comment:

Herb Lapp said...

Poet Robert Frost said it best (I think it was him) when he spoke about the road less traveled. Presentations were the most productive activity I used in my consulting business several years ago that attracted more business. These presentations give the audience a chance to get to know and understand you without the pressure of buying. Another wise person once said, "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care." Best wishes for a wonderful presentation and have fun.