DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HOW TO CUT A CONE ROUGH OUT THE EASY WAY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I do not own a band saw or table saw - I have tried to cut cone roughs by hand (LOL). Can you please help me find a place where I can purchase precut cones so I can follow along in some of your youtube classes - Thank You in advance - Bo

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I do not own a band saw or table saw - I have tried to cut cone roughs by hand (LOL). Can you please help me find a place where I can purchase precut cones so I can follow along in some of your youtube classes - Thank You in advance - Bo

carverswoodshop said...

hi thanks for watching my youtube channel, email me and i will see what i can do for you , carverswoodshop@yahoo.com arleen