DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tomz Knife Massager - Sharpening Knives got mine this week


hi folks, i posted this video on my facebook,, ( THIS IS TOMS VIDEO, NOT MINE) i got this machine this past week, and love it,, it is a great machine for sharpening knifes gouges , and v tool,, yeeesssss i got all my v tools sharpen, and that is a tough one to do , but if you follow toms instructions,, then you will be able to do this also,, i now used that v tool on a couple of my carvings this week,, and boy did i enjoy it,, lol
and to those that wonder if i am getting commissions on posting this the answer is no,,, i am just letting you folks know when i find something that you might enjoy or easy to use, and its both enjoy sharpening and its easy to use,, i will be taking this machine to my carving classes, and will sharpen knives when needed,, its sooooo quite,, you cant hear the motor, just a few words, if your looking for a machine to make knives, i dont think this is the one for you ,, cause it would take alot to reshape a whole blade, this is great for the final stages of sharpening, then doing it on a stone,, , so its a slow motor but to me it a safer one because of the speed, plus you wont burn your tool,, and you can hold the blade down with your finger and it never heats up to a point where you have to remove it ,, so put it on your christmas list, birthday or just want it list, save your money and get one,, now i know tom is a one man operation there, and its limited, you may have to put in an order but the wait would be worth it,, it was a fair price,, i just wish i had it years ago,, happy carving,, , arleen


you can email tom ellis at
tandlellis@msn.com for more information

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello
I am having a hard time locating one of these sharpening systems. After numerous searches I finally found one on e bay but that listing has been long gone. Please let me know if there is a way to purchase this item directly through Tom or a source that I can contact. Thank You

Unknown said...

I am wondering how to purchase one of these sharpening systems. I have searched the net and e-bay to no avail. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

carverswoodshop said...

you can email tom ellis at
tandlellis@msn.com hope this helps you,, arleen