DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

dealing with the ice .... i guess i am not alone lol

hi folks, today as i was heading to work,, my car decided to do a 190 turn,, as my car was sliding into the other lane my back bumper hit the snowbank, which was fine, thank god i was the only one on the road,, all was well, i decided to see if i could slowly drive to the major road that was treated, and it was ok from there, and having the studded tires help me stop and turn around,, and if i went 5 miles an hour i had no trouble,, thinking the roads were just wet is what got me into trouble. my socks on my shoes helped me get to the car,, thinking that they treated my road i was wrong,, hey folks its winter,, i still like it,, but i have to admit the storms are getting old,, i dont mind snow, its the ice that i dont care to much for,, but i hear down south in texas they are having their fair share of icy weather, with lot of accidents,, well in a few week , spring will begin and then this will be all forgotten. just great days to stay in a carve,, if you can do so,, arleen

No comments: