DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 5, 2010

an american eagle, the next new project on youtube


hi folks , well i am back at it again, another project up ,, its called american eagle,,, its an eagle with an american flag around it, my own designed, i am not ashame to say how proud i am of our country, and of the men and women that serve our country, may God continue protect them to bless our land, and we often forget what it means for sooooo many that come here for a new, and better life, my folks came here to the states in 1960 , i was the only one born here, in the usa, and its funny i am the only one that can legally become president lol , not that i would want that job, but so happy that they came here, so my folks came from holland, my folks never looked back, always thankful that we are here, along with me they love this country

you can find this project on my youtube channel, www.youtube.com/carverswoodshop enjoy

No comments: