DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FINISHED PHOTOS OF THE UNCLE SAM PROJECT





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats Amazing! I am very young but I've been carving for a few years, and you have taught me everything i know. Your lessons are fantastic and are as good as any class or lesson for wood carving. I'm working on a six peice nativity scene for my uncle (Mary, Baby Jesus, Joseph, two sheep and a black lab)! You have so many fun projects to do, and i enjoy watching your videos. Thank you so much and God bless you!

P.S if you are ever down in Virginia can you please post it on your blog so i can come and see you that would be so cool! (if this was posted like five times i wasnt sure if it was working so sorry)

carverswoodshop said...

ben thanks so much for your kind words,, so glad you enjoy the projects,,email me some photos of your finished project love to see them,, keep carving, and thanks again,,,,arleen