DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

thinking ahead,, hmmmm new ventures we all need them

hi folks,, as the show is coming up in about two weeks, there is much to do,,  i have a lot of my shelving in my camper studio , fixed to the walls not that it can not come apart but i plan to have everything ready a couple of days ahead,,  there is much to do also around the farm,, took a walk and weather i have the energy to do all the tasks that need to be done is another,, i plan to slowly get things done this spring and summer,,  but there is always improvements that need to be worked on,,   sometimes my wanting to do a large project is to much to do,, painting my home took a few months, but it made me feel good once it was completed,,  plus both lawnmowers ( riders need to be replace,, i will only purchase one,, and do everything with it,, the cost of having it done ,, well i an old farm gal,, i can cut it myself,,  and fix things on my own,, \
well lately its i been kinda slow getting some new youtube videos up,, but it will start again soon,, this coming week sat march 16 i will have a class of the holiday honey bear,,  its a full class and plan to do another one later on in the summer and again in the fall,,  and adding more classes as we go along,,  i have the civil war guy coming up too ,  in april,,
well keep carving,, and keep working to whatever your goals may be,,   arleen

No comments: