DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

opening of my camper studio for the holidays,, saturdays only starting nov 2 2013 till christmas

i know its to early for some of you to think about christmas,, but for me ,, its been on my mind all year,, carving  santas, and ornaments,  etc,,,  so i decided to open up  my camper studio for 8 weeks starting nov 2, 2013 from 10 am to 4pm  and will add some evenings a week before christmas,, here is the flyer i put together about this event,, classes will come in jan,,  will post them soon ....
i have no idea how this will go ,, but last year sats were a good day,, esp 4 weeks before christmas,,  i had a few people all ready stop by during the summer asking about it,,  so i hope it goes well,, wait and see, one never knows ,,, lol   but i will sure give it a try,, :)

No comments: