DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, March 25, 2013

a different video :) for my uncle in holland,, its in dutch

ok i posted this on facebook and i know some of you do not have facebook,, i did a video of my table for my uncle in holland that is a woodcarver,,, he watches my youtube videos but can not understand it,, my folks have always spoke dutch around home,, so i can understand it well, but always answered my folks for the most part in english,,  so i can speak it to some point not perfect by any means, but i can talk with my uncle very well,,  so on the way to the show i was practicing how to do a short video just for him,,, he is a very kind person,, i so enjoy it when he and my aunt came for a visit many years ago,, he loves the computer ,,,  i taught him how to carve santas when he visited back in 1980S  and he fell in love with woodcarving,, he belongs to a woodcarving club in his town in holland, and did many demos for groups how to make the wooden shoes the old fashion way,,,, so i wanted to do something a bit special for him,, i hope he understands most of it ,, it was hard not to mix some english in it,, lol but it was fun to create ,,  i had fun making this video

No comments: