DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

family a movie and now getting ready for the show,

hi everyone,, well my sister was here again from canada, helping out with mom and dad, and giving me a bit of a break, along was some of her grandkids, i was able to find some time to go to a movie with them we went to see soul surfer and it was a great movie for all ages,, a lot of great lessons for folks,, but now is the time to get ready for the next show which is the lancanster show,, i have to sit down this week and try to get things together,, making a list is one of the new ways that help me to remember what to get done, lists are important,, i now have more lists then i like to have, but it helps me not to forget stuff, so in the next few days i will be looking at what i need to bring etc, hope to see many of you at the show,, take care and keep carving, arleen

No comments: