DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

working , and getting company, trying to find time to carve

hi folks,, as i told you before that i was going to have another video coming up on the santa,, well time is getting away from me,,, as it normally does this time of year,,,, we have alot of family and friends that come and visit us in the summer and fall,, most of the folks are from canada, since we have alot of family there,,,,, this next month will be a busy one,,, so trying to get things in shape around my home and at the farm leaves little time to carve,,, might be a good thing for a while, sometimes when your time to carve is limited , it makes that more special when you can carve,, i was going to go to the roundup,,, but no air in the building, and i just couldnt make myself go,,, its been so hot and sticky lately i cant stand the heat,,, believe me when i have to plow snow you will not hear me complain,,, lol snow is a welcome sight for me,,, i dont like driving it in , but rather have that then this heat anyday,,, sorry to those of you that enjoy hot weather,,, \
well no relief in sight,, i can handle a few days but back to back,, it gets old,,,, well folks take care stay cool, and keep carving ,, arleen

No comments: