DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

mich trip off to frankenmuth show, 2013

hi folks i attend this show for the past four years,, its a one day show, which is great for me,, i was able to take some friend with me for the day,, and enjoy a day out , along with a carving show,, i was limited what i could bring along,, nothing like what i do for our lancaster show in march,, but enough to hopefully spark some interest in stopping at my table,,  during this time i often meet folks that watch my instructional videos on youtube,, its becoming common place no matter which show i attend,,i would say half of the folks stopping by had tune in to my youtube channel,, its always great to meet folks that enjoy and are learning from my videos,,,  its always  amazes me ,, how many are learning how to carve from the videos,, its very humbling to me,,  i am so grateful that it been a source of joy to many,
at the show i was able to put in three pieces to compete,  and i won one first place and two second place,, photos will be below,,,   thanks to all that work on this show,,  i know hours of prep work goes into making a show like this happen,, not only from the club but from the vendors that come to set up,,

union soldier won first

battle cross , second

holiday honey bear, second



competition area

the show floor room

a carved horse

1 comment:

Jules said...

Congrats on winning with the union soldier. He is absolutely adorable. A well deserved win!