DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

after the wood carving show,, what i learn

hi folks,, as always, when you go to a woodcarving show your bound to learn something,, it doesnt have to be about woodcarving,,, it was more about people,, just to let you know that the show went very well,, i know it seemed a bit slower than normally but that was fine with me,,, it gave me the time to chat with folks, of course about woodcarving,, and other things,, when shows are very busy , you dont have the time to spend chatting with folks,,, so it was a relaxed feeling for me,, i just went to enjoy my weekend out among carvers,,, and boy did i ,,,, i ran into the most interesting folks,, listen to their stories,, and just enjoy the event,, i am amazed that folks from different walks of life, can come together to enjoy woodcarving,, it did my heart good,,, everyone seem to enjoy the art work in the room,, and so many different types of wood carvings,, so if you can go to a carving show do yourself a favor and GO ,, every time i feel i cant learn anything new, something comes up that renews my interest in carving, or in people,, thanks to all that came to the show,, my next show i think will be at delaware valley in fairless hills,, in feb 2012 ... i am planning on it for now,, but i have one more outdoor show at the christmas at joannas, at haycreek,, i be sure to post the dates for those that would like to come,, have a great week folks,, and keep carving, arleen

No comments: