DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

wow, it should be a good weekend and a new blog

i am praying for good weather for the christmas at joanna,, there are a few folks coming up to see me, which is always nice to hear,, i said my goodbye to the folks on the other message board, sad how things go, but i think this might be for the best,, looking forward to a new blog, i had set it up a month ago,, its called the FROM THE CARVERS HAND, it will be more about inspirational things, my faith is an important factor in my life, i really cant separate my faith from my life cause it is my life,, with all the good and bad,, none of us is perfect, we are a work in progress , so in the next week or so i will start it,, it wont be just about carving,, a little of what i have done already on this blog,, and its to be uplifting, which everyone needs, its not about debating religion, i found debating never did me much good, it was more the kind word, and understanding that made me want to know more about having a faith that is strong, its not about being right, its about feeling that someone higher than you cares about what happens to you, here is the linkhttp://fromthecarvershand.blogspot.com/

No comments: