DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, November 22, 2010

happy thanksgiving to everyone, and hopefully a new project that day

hi folks if you followed me the past 20 months or so , you know that thanksgiving is my favorite holiday,, just love it,, its a day to really relax and enjoy,, last year i did the pilgrim and the turkey, i have a plan , hopefully i will get it started on thanksgiving day, i not going to say what it is, but its hopefully a simple project that will only take a day or so to complete, stay tuned, i have not seen this yet being carved, so it has to do with thanksgiving, it came to me at the mall where i worked, lol that is where i got my idea for my pilgrim last year,, so we will see what happens, otherwise i want to wish everyone a safe and happy thanksgiving, we truly have much to be thankful for , today i felt great, and worked hard, and i was thankful for the hard work today, it was a good thing for sure, take care , and spent it with the folks that are dearest to ya, take care and happy carving too, arleen

No comments: