DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PHOTO OF CANE COMING LATER TODAY


up date, sorry i have not put it up yet, i was called to go to work tonight, and took my dad back to the eye doctor, all is well,, i will do my best to get it up soon ,

sorry folks, been busy,, my dad had to have some eye surgery yesterday ( all went well ) , and we have family coming from canada again,, plus trying to get ready to go to a few shows ,, well needless to say i didnt get much carving done, lol ,,, its been raining a lot here the past two days,, not as bad as last week when we got 7.--8 inches of rain,,, but it least its nice and cool,, my kind of weather,, but i will get the photo up later, happy and safe carving to ya

No comments: