DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

hey creek apple festival, a great day and going to frankenmuth show ...

hi folks, i was setup at the hay creek apple fest , yesterday,, wow what a great day,, it was a one day event,, had about 6 people that sign up that were interested in woodcarving lessons,, now i have about 14 folks or so that i might be able to get a class together in jan and feb,,,, thought this time of the year its soooo busy that after the first of the year it might be better,, but the show went great,, sold a lot of carvings,,, better than i expected,, it was a flea market and craft day,,, it was in the same place as the hay creek three day festival,,, my family from canada stop by to see me at the festival,, and that was nice,,, the canopy was great,, the weather was perfect and my location was super,,, it was a win win all day,,, people were kind, and it was just a great festival,, i really enjoyed my day,,,,
i will have a table at the frankenmuth wood carving show in michigan next sunday,,,, looking forward to it,, i will have my dvds and carvings along of course,, its going to be a couple of very busy days for me,,, i hope all of you are finding the time to do some carving,,, and that your enjoying the fall, ( my best time of the year LOL ) take care happy carving, arleen

No comments: