DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

ebay, my santas , snowmen for sale , and teaching how to do hobo angel ornament

hi folks, you will see from time to time on my youtube channel, santas that will be for sale on ebay, this really is for collectors, and that they could see it better in a video if they want to see more about my santas, i am still teaching, i just using the other avenues to reach folks, so i thought i give it a try a couple of times and see what happens, its interesting to try new things, when it come to the computer,,, lol and then i wonder what happen to all my time,,,, mostly on the computer these days, just put up 4 videos for the hobo angel ornament, a few folks wanted to see how to do it, so thought it be the best time to get that done, more videos tomorrow to finish up the angel, happy carving everyone, arleen

No comments: