DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

it's been fun and finding and taking the time in the fall to carve

hi folks, lot going on these days, and the new facebook account that was up for a couple of days is doing well, new friends are coming to the site, and some are posting pics, which is the idea for this site. great carvings, and i enjoy seeing them very much. well today i will try again to start another project for my youtube channel, and i hope to be able to get a few video clips done, time seems to always get away from me, i dont know about you but everytime i get a bit of time to carve something else gets in the way,,, i guess thats just life and it makes it even more special to get that time to carve, my favorite thing to do , is to take a lawn chair, ( which is always in the car just in case there is time ) and my carving box , and drive to one of my outdoor getaways, and just sit and carve, esp in the fall when the leave turn, my favorite time of the year. i get a window of about two weeks when the leaves are the best, so i dont want to miss it this year, so find and take the time to carve in your favorite place this fall. happy carving

No comments: