DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 20, 2012

electric fireplace for the camper studio :) sweet

hi folks,, i just got this as a gift from my family for my birthday that will be this week,, they often ask what do i want,, my normal response is nothing,,  this year i was thinking how to heat my camper studio,, and i know that this heater will only do so much i will have to get a mr buddy heater when the days get really cold, and i will winterize the camper yet  ,, dont know how to do it but i will learn, but this was a perfect fit , its has that fire going, and its sooo neat,,  so i told them that i wanted a small electric fireplace for the studio, ,, so its here,, i felt like a little kid could not wait to get it home to see if it would fit the spot in the corner, and bingo it does, perfect fit,, and everytime i look at it i know it came from my family,, its soo sweet,,    i been working on the roof, sealing all the seams, with caulk the bees are out in force so i will finish it later tonight,,  well folks keep carving, and keep well, arleee

No comments: