DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of july to all

howdy folks,, as you know by now i was the only one born in the usa in my whole family,, all my moms side moved from holland to canada, and my dad side of the family stayed in holland, and then my folks with both of my sisters moved to the usa, and i was born a short time later,, so i take some pride in the fact that i am the only one that could legally be president of the usa,, lol ,,,,, i always have to say that,, LOL not that i would want that job even for a min,, but i am so grateful for my folks coming to a land they didnt know english but quickly pick it up, and learn how to read english, and came here to have a farm which we have today,, they came with very little, but worked hard, and soon was able to purchase a farm, and soon got there citizenship of the usa, and both of my sisters also,,
so this county means a lot to us as a family, we are grateful to be here, and we always remember those who keep this land free, hope you all have a wonderful day,, and to my family and friends in canada, i know you had your july 1 hope it was a great day for you too, keep carving, arleen

No comments: