DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

next dvd giveaway drawing will be SUNDAY JUNE 20TH

if your new , the next drawing will be june 20th, sunday,,, if you like to enter just email me at the carverswooshop@yahoo.com and put in the subject line DVD GIVEAWAY and you will be entered for the rest of this year 2010 , good luck, arleen

No comments: