DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

finish branch guy santa photo, and the tree butcher


hi folks, i enjoyed doing both branch guys, and it was fun, i found some more at the same location as before, so i will have plenty , plus i like to try the black walnut and the mulberry branches soon, and see how the detail holds up, its been a fun learning about the trees, it makes me want to learn more about how to identify them, my late uncle john, from canada , could name every tree around the farm, i didnt get to see him to often, but i do remember him coming for a visit here in pa, ( my uncle john was a diary farmer and they couldnt see us to often) when he came i remember him walking around the farm and naming all the trees, he could have told me what it was, he loved trees, and my mom also does, i love trees too, but to carve LOL i guess i am the tree butcher , lol happy and safe carving to ya, arleen , ps i will have another project up soon

No comments: