DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

new youtube project ohhhh the turkey lol

hi again, i just started to post my new project the turkey,,, someone said to me on facebook that the pilgrim needed a pet turkey,,, so it confirmed that i need to do this project, so i designed a turkey, and i have video one up and more to come, also i am running out of room to post my patterns on my youtube page, it only allows me to write only a limited amount , so all patterns and basswood cutouts will be listed on my second blog where i sell my woodcarving, and also easy to have a buy it button so folks that have paypal will be able order and pay for it at the same time, i will soon list the rough rider pocket knives in the future, i had a few people asking me about them , the cost is 17.00 shipped anywhere in the usa this knife will have to be sharpen, and if i have to sharpen it for you it will be 34 shipped any where in the usa,,, i only have a limited amount i may get more soon, i only have 2-3 left, ,,, thought i was not going to sell tools but these are not easy to find, and i will try to get more, the steal is stainless, 440 ,, i love the rough rider pocket knife,,, so i continue to add things that will be of interest to folks, alot of new folks starting to carve , its wonderful to see , happy and safe carving , arleen

No comments: