DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

update on classes in nov, and added info,,

hi folks ,, the beginners pinecone class is full, nov 8th
still room in the following classes
long legged santa,,  nov 1
holiday honey bear, nov 15
spiral santa head ornament, nov 22,

please email me at , carverswoodshop@yahoo.com
 or call me direct at 484-364-0471 to confirm a spot,, thanks ,

this is my fall woodcarving  session
a winter woodcarving session will start in mid jan 2015,,  
i will have another beginners pinecone class,
other classes that will be available will be determine,, thanks,, arleen

No comments: