DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

learning from others,, good open house had fun




hi folks,, today as one of my students came over to paint i decided to take a book i had and try my hand at something a little different,, and enjoy making my own version of the project this is what i came up with,, he will be a bottle stopper,  i guess i name him eddy,,  LOL  i dont know why but he looks like an eddy to me,, it was a fun day,, and you can learn from other folks and use your own method as you go along,, enjoy, arleen

No comments: