DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, October 26, 2009

back, from canada, new project and new ideas

hi folks, just wanted to let you know the next project coming up on my youtube channel called carverswoodshop, i will be loading how to carve a small simple black cat for Halloween , not much into halloween, but thought it would be nice to make a small cat the design is my own, i have yet to paint it, but it will be up this week along with some couple of other videos, one how to use driftwood and where to find it.,found mine along lake Ontario when i visited my sister, she lives a bit more than an hour from toronto it was a nice time, did a little carving while i was chatting away, a few more pumpkins for my bottle stoppers for christmas, ok folks time to get some things done, have a great week , arleen

No comments: