DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

woodcarving class to start sept 14 2009 in morgantown , hobo santa

hi folks i will have a class going in morgantown pa, starting monday sept 14 from 6-8pm for four weeks, if your in or near the area and are interested please contact me, we will be meeting in the food court of the home furnishing mall, limit is 8 people, beginners welcome , for more information on the class please email me at carverswoodshop#yahoo.com the mall is located off the pa turnpike exit 298, its 1/2 mile from the turnpike to the mall located on rt 10 will be carving my hobo santa, i bit larger than this one in the picture, 5 inch tall thanks , arleen

No comments: