DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

happy new year,, coming up classes and a new beginning 2015

happy new year folks,,  as i continue to post on facebook,, i wanted to update you this post was done on facebook  and the next couple of posts will be about classes .

As a new year begins .. and the last year is just a memory.. have to say I wasn't sad to see 2014 come to an end.. many of us said goodbye to those dear to us. In just our family we had my dad and my mothers sister and a close family friend that past. ,thinking what the new year will bring and hoping it will be a calmer time... but there were some good things too. Had some wonderful folks with me along the way.. last night as I for the first time saw the new year with just mom it hit home.. we don't know what this year will bring but one thing I am certain of I need not face it alone. My faith and my ultimate hope is in Christ alone. By him and only him can I face the future with great expectation. Keep carving. Arleen

No comments: