DISCLAIMER

This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine. It is solely my opinion. I am not an expert and am not responsible for what you do with my advice and opinions.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, costs incurred,or damages arising from its display or use.
The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

wow what a time ,,, :)

hi folks, my family from holland are returning back home tomorrow,, just in time before the hurricane, i sure had a nice time with them,, a very nice family we had lots of laughs and enjoyed going out to see lancaster county,,, some of those photos are on my facebook,,, of course i didnt get any carving done during this time which is fine,,, but three of my carving are going to holland, i gave each of the girls a pumpkin which i could tell they really like,,, it was small easy to take along and a few things for my fellow woodcarver my uncle ,, :) in holland . i gave him a dvd and a small pinecone, so i sure he will enjoy doing the projects on the dvd,,,
my dutch was not to bad,, by the time they left this morning , my folks and i were talking mostly dutch to each other lol normally my folks can talk to me in dutch which i understand most of it and i return it in english . it works either way,, sorry its taking me so long to get back on the puter theses days,, well as most of you know the hurricane is coming i dont think we will get the worse of it here in honey brook but will get some wind and alot of rain from what i hear,,, i wish all those along the east coast a safe couple of days as you endure the storm,, take care and make sure you have some wood you can carve while you wait out the storm,, arleen

No comments: